Order Reconciliation Solution
KeyTone Solution Benefits
- Inaccurate order receipt and fulfillment
- Delayed proof of receipt and delivery
- Short-receipts & mis-shipment of merchandise
- Automatic verification and
reconciliation of actual shipment with order information
- Automatic proof of delivery generation
- Improved load accuracy and significant reduction in dock turn times
Due to the limitations of barcode and today’s supply chain systems, visibility of DC resources, orders and products is limited.
The SmartDC Order Management Solution makes the entire shipping process transparent. You can track the flow of goods by order, measure the service levels and maintain a constant overview of shipments until they are loaded into the truck.
KeyTone's solution closes the gap between your order management system and what actually happens in the warehouse by delivering operational business intelligence through real time monitoring of KPIs via dashboards and reports.
Reduce average build-to-ship cycle time by maintaining accurate, real-time inventory control
Reduce or eliminate shipment errors through accurate verification and validation of shipment with the order
Prioritize orders accurately based on orders in progress to achieve 100% of shipping forecast
Improve dock-to-stock time of received goods through automated and accurate receipt processing
Eliminate mis-shipments by ensuring that the right shipment is loaded in the right truck
Ensure SKU integrity in an order through verification of actual shipment with each line item of the order
KeyTone provides operational business intelligence through web
based dashboard and more than 40 pre-defined reports.
- Order Fulfillment Time - This report provides
information on the amount of time taken to process the order from
the time it was entered to the time it was ready.
- Production Fulfillment Time - This report provides
information on the amount of time taken to process a manufacturing
order from the time it was entered to the time when that order was
- Order Fulfillment Lead Time - This report gives you the
average actual lead times consistently achieved from Order Entry
Complete to Start Build, Start Build to Order Ready For Shipment,
Order Ready for Shipment to Order Shipped, Order Shipped to
Customer Receipt of Order.
- Perfect Order Fulfillment Report -A "perfect order"
is defined as an order that meets all of the following standards:
Delivered complete all items on order are delivered in the
quantities requested; Delivered on time to customer's request
date, using your customer's definition of on-time delivery;
Documentation supporting the order including packing slips, bills
of lading, invoices, etc., is complete and accurate; Perfect
condition: Faultlessly installed (as applicable), correct
configuration, customer-ready, no damage.
- Build To Ship Cycle Time - This report computes the
average time from when a unit/product is deemed shippable by
manufacturing until the unit/product actually ships to a
- Daily Receipt Report - provides the a summary of actual
shipments received versus an ASN or a receiving PO.
- Electronic Proof of Receipt - Generates the proof of
receipt that can be sent to the supplier which includes the actual
shipments received against a given PO.
- Physical Inventory By Location - Provides accurate
physical inventory by SKU and where they are put-away.
- Cycle Count Report - Provide complete and accurate
cycle count information and the variances with the system of
record Ship confirm report is generated when an order is
SmartDC product brochure (pdf)
Order mgmt brochure (pdf)
Lexar Media case study (pdf)